- PRIMARY HEALTH CARE
- LEANMD WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
- BIOTE HORMONE OPTIMIZATION THERAPY
Internal Medicine Physician
Request to Schedule and Appointment with Dr. Temkin
Book your appointment in few simple steps: Choose a service, pick your date and time, and fill in your details. See you soon!
WORDS FROM OUR PATIENTS
Lost Over 13 Pounds
Lost Over 50 Pounds
32 years old Ben after trying several weight loss program finally succeeded to lose weight with LeanMD
And His Experience With Hormone Balance
LOVE YOUR LOSS
Real Results. Nutritional Science That Works
INCHES IN WAIST
Board Certified Internal Medicine & Primary Care located in San Ramon, CA
About Dr. Temkin
“I consider myself a very proactive physician. I focus on getting my patients looking and feeling their best.”
Dr. Michael Temkin, DO grew up in a family of physicians and is carrying on that legacy at his primary care practice in San Ramon, California. Serving patients in the Tri-Valley and throughout the Bay Area, Dr. Temkin provides compassionate care that treats the whole person, not just symptoms.
Dr. Temkin is a highly-regarded internal medicine physician with more than 20 years of experience. After graduating from the Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine in Pomona, California.
He completed his residency in internal medicine at Alameda Medical Center in Oakland, California, through a University of California San Francisco Medical Center Program.
He is a member of the American College of Physicians, the American Osteopathic Association, and the Obesity Medicine Association. Dr. Temkin stays involved in the community and has served as the team physician for the California High School football team in San Ramon for over 15 years. He’s an affiliated physician with San Ramon Regional Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center.
Dr. Temkin’s philosophy centers around using preventive care to treat the whole patient. He believes in treating the root causes of symptoms to help patients heal from chronic conditions, and helping patients lose excess weight so they can feel their best. He takes the time to really listen to patients and cultivate relationships with them, so they feel comfortable talking with him and heeding his honest advice about improving their health.
A California native, Dr. Temkin loves practicing medicine in his hometown of San Ramon where he lives with his wife, Heidi, and three children. In his free time, he enjoys skiing, hiking, and water sports.
CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Michael Temkin, DO - Internal Medicine, 1081 Market Pl #300, San Ramon, CA 94583, United States
- There are no sick patients visiting our office. All ill patients visits are virtual.
- There are no chairs in our waiting room. Patients are immediately taken to a private room.
- Patients and staff are required to wash their hands prior to every interaction.
- Patients, staff, and Dr. Temkin wears a mask for every visit.
- All exam rooms are cleaned and sterilized before every visit.
- If you have developed or have been in contact with someone suffering from respiratory symptoms or fever.
- If you have recently traveled to high-risk areas or have had close contact with a person with confirmed COVID-19 in the 14 days before the scheduled appointment.